Life Is Important Life Coaching
If you are in the Washington D.C. area, don’t miss this rare opportunity to participate in this workshop for FREE ($247 value). More information…
What Is Coaching?
Life Coaching is about closing the gap between where you are and where you would like to be. It is an ongoing one-on-one relationship that is designed to help you produce extraordinary results in your life.
I can say [that now] I really like who I see looking back at me in the mirror.
Life Doesn’t Wait until You Are Ready!
We live our lives as if there will always be time to improve things, to make those changes, to pursue that dream, … It’s usually not until we lose a loved one or have a near-death experience when we wake up to the fact that just how precious and urgent life is.
What if ten years from now
you still haven’t changed what you know needs to change in your life?
What Kinds of Issues Can You Use Coaching for?
My specialties are:
- Inner struggle including being unhappy with yourself, poor self-confidence, midlife crisis and other forms of poor Relationship to Self
- Relationship problems and breakups
- One-on-one communication problems
My clients also make phenomenal improvements in a wide range of other areas such as:
- Career and work-related issues
- Making important decisions
- Life purpose
- Self-improvement and inner/personal growth
- Inner peace
Even though many of my clients are within the San Francisco Bay Area (San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, …), I work with clients worldwide by phone or Skype.
I knew that I needed change and that my life, the way it was, wasn’t working. I liked the idea of working with someone who is professionally trained, is objective and nonjudgmental, and respects confidentiality (since I am a very private person). So I decided to give it a try.
Read more on the Testimonials page
Every day, more and more people are finding out how having a PROFESSIONAL LIFE COACH can help them achieve extraordinary results in their lives that they could not have achieved on their own. See what my clients are saying about working with me (below).
What Can You Expect from Working with a Life Coach?
A good life coach:
- Helps you see your blind spots and shows you how you sabotage your own success
- Is trained to help you get clear about what you really want and how you want to achieve it
- Helps you unstuck yourself when you get stuck
- Helps you get in touch with your greatness and tap into your own wisdom
- Helps you be powerfully in action and stay accountable to your own action plans
- And much more
Real-Life Examples of What My Clients Have Achieved
- A client goes from a state of inner struggle to being at peace and living life with open arms in about 2 months
- A client quickly, appropriately, and powerfully moves on from the most challenging breakup of his life
- A client manifests her ideal life partner (just as she had described him in writing)
- A client more than doubles her base salary (without changing jobs)
- A client gets engaged with her long-time boyfriend
- A client learns to successfully catch herself when she is acting out of fear and tap into her wisdom instead
- A client gets a good job during a down economy
- A client appropriately, lovingly, yet powerfully stands up to her family’s pressures around her love-life
- A client significantly increases her satisfaction in 7 out of 8 defined areas of her life in just 3 months
- A client transforms her dark view of her life and experiences happiness on a daily basis
- A client takes action on pursuing a life-long passion which she had been ignoring for most of her life
- A client powerfully completes a 10-year unfulfilling relationship with respect and kindness
A few of my clients in their own words:
- I have achieved something I had struggled with my entire life: being self-expressed
- I have created a closer and more fulfilling relationship with my father, something that never existed in my life of 37 years